Tuesday, March 20, 2012

The Lovin' Linkful

Here are the links that are dominating the tabs on my computer this week:

I seriously want to throw all of these parties. (Flavorwire)

The other day on the tube, Susie Bubble sat next to me. I inwardly freaked out for the next nine minutes until I got to my destination, because I absolutely worship Susie and her style. Her map to her favorite stores in London is a treasure trove of vintage and designer shops alike. (Style Bubble - Google Maps)

20 must-see places before the world ends. Better hurry, we've only got nine months and one day to go! (Buzzfeed)

This tumblr owns my life. I check it multiple times a day. The author's posts are so eerily accurate to my life, I think she has a window in to my soul. (#whatshouldwecallme)

A delicious recipe for homemade thin mints. Now the Girl Scouts don't control my cookie needs, which is really excellent, because some of them can be cruel little bitches. (Chicagoist)

Julie, of the girl with kaleidoscope eyes, and I are big fans of the show Community (honestly, if you're not a fan of the show, I suggest that you seriously reexamine your life) - so to celebrate its return, here's a compilation of over a hundred (101!) gifs from seasons past. (Screen Junkies)

A great resource for important places in music history in London, it's been especially helpful when trying to find more obscure sites of the sixties and seventies. (The Shady Old Lady)

I made a film a few months ago where I do my best effort to recreate Baby Jane Holzer's screen test. It's being exhibited at my school during my absence this semester. Though you can't see my short, check out one of Warhol's most famous and infamous screen tests featuring his first superstar. (YouTube)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Blog Archive