Sunday, July 31, 2011

i'm double, i'm single, i'm black, blue and grey


In an effort to vary my outfits from day to day, I want to do more outfit posts so that I'm pressured to create different looks. I know it can't be a daily venture, nor should it considering that it would kind of divert from the focus of this blog, which is first and foremost a celebration of retro women, style, and films. But still, that won't stop me from sharing my outfit on this very lazy Sunday. 


Fringe lace kimono jacket is by ark & co. I bought from Nasty Gal (the one I bought is currently unavailable, but a similar style is available for only $68). Cut-off denim shorts are Levi's 501 Roll-Up style. I'm also wearing a grey Elizabeth and James Mondrian t-shirt - and seriously, it's the softest tee I've ever worn. My grey wedges are by Coclico and are available here, or in blueberry over at Anthropologie's site. And my large beaded necklace is from Urban Outfitters. 



I love the fringe on this super-lightweight jacket. As you can see, I've worn it so many times the rose-patterned lace is beginning to wear out!



Title: from a riddle I still don't understand...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Blog Archive