Sunday, October 23, 2011

rebel, rebel


Well, my goal to take more personal style pictures back in August failed in a royal way. But it's never too late for a fresh start here so I am re-claiming that resolution and vow from now forward to do more outfit posts. Sorry to those who thought my brief stint in modeling was over, now it's back with a vengeance! 
Here is my outfit for a casual Sunday consisting of the library and meetings. I love this black maxi skirt I got from Sosie - it's so comfortable and it's so incredibly long that I have to wear it on my ribcage so I don't trip over myself - it's amazing! Anything that threatens potential bodily harm to myself is a must-have piece in my book. The faux-suede cutout top is wonderful as well - perfect for a day of studying. I wear this jacket everywhere I go now - it's perfect for the crisp fall air, and I always feel a little badass while wearing black leather. 

Top - Forever 21, black maxi skirt - Lush, leather motorcycle jacket - Romeo and Juliet Couture, shoes - Sam Edelman, rose gold watch - Michael Kors, earrings - Low Luv x Erin Wasson

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts