Saturday, November 13, 2010

hills of forest green where the mountains touch the sky, a dream come true, I’ll live there ‘til I die, I’m asking you, to say my last goodbye, the love we knew ain’t worth another try

"I went to the woods because I wished to live deliberately, to front only the essential facts of life, and see if I could not learn what it had to teach, and not, when I came to die, discover that I had not lived." - Henry David Thoreau

A young Jane Asher

Francoise Hardy

Jane Asher, in a very David Bailey-esque shot

Sharon Tate


Charlotte Martin in a shot from the 1970s

Charlotte Martin

Elizabeth Taylor and James Dean


Sharon Tate

Sophia Loren

A young Elizabeth Taylor

Debbie Harry

Another shot of Charlotte Martin

Sophie Daumier

A shot from the gorgeously talented photographer Courtney Brooke


Katharine Hepburn

Marianne Faithfull




Paul McCartney and baby Mary

Mick Jagger

John Lennon, in the mid-1970s


Sal Mineo and Jill Haworth in Exodus

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts